Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Loving Memory of Zachary


Zachary Thomas Allen passed away on Monday November 13th. My nephew Zachary www.zacharyprogress.blogspot.com left earth peacefully in the arms of his mother and father. Zachary was born in January and in his short 10 months on earth he has touched the lives of many. Zacharys sweet spirit has been such a joy to experience. My family will be forever blessed by being a part of Zacharys life. I will be traveling to Texas on Wednesday to attend the funeral services on Friday. I look forward to the day our family will once again be reunited with Zachary and be able to once again spend time with this special boy. I love you Zachary.

1 comments:

The Thomases said...

Ashley, I a so sorry for your loss! He looked like a little angel here on earth. You and your family will be in my prayers.