Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For the Last Time


Morris can no longer give me the excuse "No we can't have any fun, I have to study for finals". Yesterday Morris took his last final ever. Next quarter he will finish up his requirements in the clinic and then it is graduation day (June 1)! And the best part of this story is that he won't have any tests or finals in his residency program either. He is not totally stress free yet, he has the WREB (the REALLY REALLY big exam that decides if he gets to be a dentist or not) in about a week. Good Luck on the WREB Morris and our other fellow dental friends!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

When does he have the clinical tests where he has to find his own patients?

aSHleY said...

That is the WREB and it is next weekend--the 28-30th.

Jacy said...

Woo-hoo! I can't wait for that moment. Congrats. Now that you two have all this free time, you'll have to go out and celebrate!!

the youngs said...

Now he can really enjoy the cruise!! Woohoo!!

tHaRp said...

Hey sassy pants, I just keep forgetting. Send me your address and I'll send it off this week.

Stephens Family said...

I just watched your Ellen debut and I have to say, awesome! You were so cute on there and it was fun to watch. I love Mindy, tell her hi from us and tell Morris good luck on his tests..Sam is on the final stretch too!