Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Graduation Day

What a wonderful day! The weather was perfect and we were surrounded by some many family and friends. Morris worked so hard during dental school and it was nice to celebrate Morris and all of his many accomplishments. Way to go babe, YOU DID IT!

The cheering section--Thanks to Bill, I think Morris actually heard us cheering for him.
Morris receiving his hood.
Look at all of those Doctors
Our California family. Thank you Brooke and Bill for all of the wonderful memories and support, we love and miss you!
WAHOOOOOO!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Maybe since Brooke moved to Boise we can convince you to come there for Christmas after all... aren't you homesick yet?

tHaRp said...

I'm so happy to see your cute face again. I wish I could see it in real life! Tell Morris congrats for me!

tHaRp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratualtions, what a relief for him to be done with school. Jordan won't be done with his MBA until Dec. 2010 if he's lucky, but the latest will be a semester longer. When he's done we watn to head back to CA, we miss it too and we were only there for a year!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Dr. Poole! Glad to see your updates I have been missing you. I hope Virginia is going good for you so far. I miss and love you Ash!

Jacy said...

Congrats to you both!