Friday, August 24, 2007

It's You



And in this crazy life, and through these crazy timesIt's you, it's you, You make me sing.You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.




On Wednesday Jaime, Tawni and I went to see Michael Buble at the Greek Theatre. It was such a perfect night to go to a show at this outdoor amphitheatre- even though our seats were the very last row. He put on such an amazing show-I loved every minute of it. He is such a performer and you can't help but fall in love with Buble and his boyish charm.




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Well I love him too! Man I sure love a lot of male celebs. Don't worry your bro is still number one ;-)

Cool that it was outdoors!

The Thomases said...

That was such a fun night and like you said, "At least we had a back rest!"

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous, I wish I could have gone with you! I bet it was awesome..maybe we should start throwing a concert into the jamm weekend..that would be kinda fun for next time! Hope you're doing well!