Tuesday, August 14, 2007

J.A.M.M.






This past weekend I was lucky enough to have 3 of my roommates from college in town. Jennie, Melinda, Michelle and Me (Ashley) have decided it has become necessary to have a girls weekend once a year. This is our second year to meet for our girls weekend we have named "JAMM"--the initials that make up our names. Last year we spent a weekend in Vegas and this year the girls decided a weekend in So. Cal was just what we needed. We had a great weekend full of all things girl. We spent time shopping, visiting museums, dining at the local hot spots and a few hours soaking up some rays in Santa Monica. We had such a good time catching up on all of the happenings in the last year and giggling and talking into the wee hours of the morning. Morris was such a good sport and was so nice to let us girls take over the apartment. We had such a good time and I am so glad we could have this weekend of fun. Thanks for coming girls, it was great to have you here. Can't wait until next year.


5 comments:

melissamay said...

hmmmmm
i see, so I wasn't invited huh?


jk
looks like fun!
I didn't recognize jenny

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun! There is nothing like quality girl time with old college buddies.

Rick and Janae said...

WHAT!? It already happened, I hope your bags were a big hit!

Jacy said...

This is awesome. It's one of those things you always say you should do, but then never get around to organizing it or just get too busy. I'm glad you actually did it and had fun! College roommates are the best!

Michelle said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Will you send me some? I didn't take any so I need some! Thanks again for such a FUN weekend, and tell Morris thanks again too. What a champ he was to let us take over like that. I can't believe that was almost a month ago already..what the crap?! Time goes by so fast. Well I love ya girl!