Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nutcracker

On Saturday night Morris and I went to the Nutcracker. I have wanted to see the Nutcracker each Christmas but this was the first year I have gone. I found some seats at a small theatre near our house for a great price so I decided to go for it. It was put on by a small young company but I loved it.
Morris and I have been so busy the last couple weeks we have not been able to go out and celebrate his acceptance to his residency program. Although going to the ballet was not Morris's idea of a celebration for him we did have a fun night together. I love this time of year.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Morris is a champ. Ben claims ever going the the Nutcracker would be torture, but I think he just says that because Jeff does. Oh well he just better give me lots of daughters that will go with me someday. I love the Nutcracker!

jaredandjen said...

I've always wanted to see the Nutcracker. How fun! I love this time of the year too.

tawni said...

My dream was to be in the Nutcracker when I was young. How things change. Im glad you guys got to go out and celebrate! You both look super cute :)

Melinda said...

How fun! Robbie and I went once... a really long time ago. It really helps to get in the Christmas spirit... I really, really, really love that white coat. It is just so classy! Virginia will put good use to it!