Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Reunion

Over the Christmas holiday my good friend Bridget, from high school got married. I am still very close to my friends from high school so it was fun to see all of them and to spend some time catching up on each others lives. We had lunch at our favorite restaurant--The Beanery, the day before the wedding and then got together that evening at my parents house and chatted and laughed until way to early in the morning. This was the first time in a very long time that all of us were able to get together. We are all living in various parts of the country and between school, kids and careers we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.
Bridget was a beautiful bride and the day was perfect. I am so happy for her and Casey. I hope that it is not so long until we can all get together again. We missed you Talane, it was not the same without your cute face.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I was wondering how this went. Sounds like it was a fun time. That is neat you are still so close to your high school friends, I am not so much (unless they went to college with me).

Amanda said...

Hey Ash... I found your blog through Heidi's. You two look like you are having a blast! You'll have to let us know the next time you are going to be in Boise so we can get together!

Melinda said...

How fun! It was great to visit a little more on Friday. I just wish it could have been longer... we need to find more time to catch up this week. I want to hear more about you! Your holidays... etc.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Hey it's been forever!! My mom said she rain into you. It looks like you all had a good time over the holidays. I wish we could have made it to Boise this year, maybe next year!