Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bump 2 Bump

A nearly impossible task; trying to please two very pregnant ladies with a good picture of themselves.

Take One: Oh wait, Sara's hair is blowing in her face
Take 9: Laughing at previous takes. And then a location change.

Take 10 or beyond: Husbands are growing weary and impatient, I guess this one will work.
On Saturday afternoon Morris and I snuck up to Bakersfield to have lunch with our friends Steve and Sara. I was really hoping we would have a chance to meet up with them while I was in California, and they were nice enough to meet us half way so we could have lunch together. We enjoyed a long lunch and a longer chat session after.
Sara and I were each others infertility friend and cried for each other over failed attempts at pregnancy and now we get to enjoy this miracle together. We are due only 20 days apart from one another.
We were so glad we got to see them and looking forward to more California reunions when we are back in the west. Can't wait for Baby Ella and Baby Poole to come.

7 comments:

Christen said...

How FUN to get together with Steve and Sara. You both look great - can't wait to see you and your bump when you get back!

tHaRp said...

wow, so cute! I can't believe you're so far along, time flies when you're not the one that's pregnant! We need to talk, it's been to long!

Emily said...

So adorable! What cute pictures and fun that you got together!

Nate said...

Fun fun! You girls look so cute together. I love it.

Sara said...

I can't tell you how HAPPY that pic makes me!!! You two look so cute and I am so excited for you to have your little angels so soon!:)

Hksedwick said...

I agree with Sara Dunn, this picture makes me happy. Miracles are amazing!!

tawni said...

My home!!! I didn't know you knew anyone from Bakersfield?! You look so cute. Congrats on your new little angel!