Sunday, March 07, 2010

Now, we are Ready

I had planned on taking lots of parenting and birthing classes through our hospital and being overly prepared before this baby arrived. Well when I learned I would be leaving town and not able to attend any of the classes I had signed up for we had to go to Plan B. I found a class called "Boot Camp for New Dads" and so I signed Morris up, I figured one of us needs to know what to do when we bring this baby home. I thought for sure he would shoot down my idea but he actually went and said it was pretty helpful. And they even gave him a T-shirt.

Now, all I have to do is find someone to take care of his patients each day so he can stay home and show me how it is done.

7 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE that Morris did that class!!! And the shirt is awesome!!! ANd of course I am in love with your rocking chair!!! You go girl!!!

Heidi said...

O morris, hilarious. I think you should still do a childbirth class when you get back. Most hospitals offer an all day Saturday one. I am serious, I thought it was really helpful for labor and 35-36 weeks will not be too late to do it.

Aly said...

That is fantastic. Nate would never have gone for that. And you are going to know exactly what to do! And if not, you will learn by trial and error, just like the rest of us!

Mrs. M said...

I love you Mo!

Steve and Sara said...

I love the picture because you can see how dang happy Morris is!!! That smile tells a thousand words.

I think it is a go for this weekend!!! I will call you later.

p.s. I am with Sara the chair...really? Please come and help me...I NEED YOUR TALENTS!

Emily said...

Awesome! I love when you get shirts for doing things! And just for the record--all the birthing classes I took made me more nervous than I needed to be so you didn't miss out on much!

Dallings said...

I love it, I wondered who went to those classes.