Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Old Days

While Morris was here visiting we wanted to do some of our favorite things in the city we love and miss.


First stop was a pre dinner treat at Diddy Riese. Nothing makes me happier right now than ice cream and cookies. I may have even bought a few extra cookies for dessert.


Enjoyed a walk around Westwood.


Spent time on the temple grounds on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.


Practiced our Blue Steel faces and modeling poses--totally appropriate on temple grounds, right?

A quick visit to the beach


and walk around Santa Monica


Before meeting up with ULCA friends for a BBQ at the Village. It was a great weekend and wish it could have lasted a bit longer.


It was hard to say good bye to Morris but he had to return to research, thesis writing and teeth straightening.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

When I was in California a few weekends ago I thought of Diddy Riece and wanted to go so bad! But it was obviously way out of the way. Maybe I should make my own cookie ice cream sandwiches to satiate my craving. PS- no fair that your face does not look pregnant at all.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hksedwick said...

Come back soon!!

Unknown said...

It is so gorgeous there. I wish I could come visit!

Emily Andrus said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant girls I have seen! I always knew you would be. How fun to go back to LA for a month. I am jealous just looking at all your pictures. Good luck on the home stretch.

The Thomases said...

Oh those pics are making me so homesick!

deb said...

You look amazing, lady! All belly. Looks like you had fun in LA, but how can you not. I hope we get to see you in a couple weeks at AAO!