Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm on Pins and Needles


Everyweek I look forward to Project Runway. I LOVE it! It is Thursday and I already can't wait for Wednesday to be here. I watch the show everytime it is on Bravo regardless of how many times I have seen it already and I watch them all over again on Wednesday. I did not love this season at first but now I am quite pleased with the way things are turning out. I love all of the different personalites. I am so ready for Angela to be kicked off. Last night the fight with Angela's mom and Jeffery was so commical. I think he was way out of line, but that is to be expected from Jefferey. I can't wait for next week. Oh yeah and I love Heidi Klum--She is fantastic!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ash, i also love this show, except with our new Dish Ben refused to get Bravo as part fo the package purely because he hates this show so much! Where is the love right? I have thought about catching up on the last four episodes in iTunes, but in the meantime I just go to the wensite to see the pics and read updates, which actually kind of sucks because I don't get to see any of the drama or creation!! Maybe I will need to drive to LA at the end of the season when they have the marathon and I can watch it with you.

The Thomases said...

Hey Ashley, I didn't know you were such a fan. Project Runway is my "must watch" show each week too! I really hope Micheal Knight wins. We should definitely have a Project Runway finale party! I'll brink the pink frosted cookies (minus the ants) :)