Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lone Star Vacation


I love spending time with my nieces and nephews. I love escaping back to my childhood with them and for a minute pretending I can be carefree like them. Last week I had so much fun in Texas. We played fun games like Hungry Hippos-which has not changed a bit from my days as a champion, watched silly cartoons, did puzzles, and made those beads things you put on a peg board and melt with the iron( I loved those as a child). We also played outside with the hose and in the kiddy pool. We put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumped and played crack the egg for hours. I love being a child. My last night in Austin we went to "The worst BBQ in Texas" well that is what the slogan is anyway. But I actually loved Rudy's. The corn was delicious, it was even worth the bad flight with no peanuts.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Whoa when did you hair get so long? Glad to finally se some pics of you on this blog! We wish you would have come to Texas when we were there!!