Sunday, June 10, 2007

Getty Center


Last weekend Morris's parents came to town for a quick visit and a bit of business. We had a great time for the few minutes they were here. The meetings for the men went a bit longer than expected on Friday so I took Dixie to the Getty Center to see The Masters and the beautiful gardens. The gardens were gorgeous and in full bloom and of course Monet and Van Gogh never disappoint. After the Getty we headed to Century City for some shopping at The Container Store and then met up with our boys for dinner at Houstons. Thanks for coming Morris and Dixie, it was great to have you here-even if it was brief.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys are cute ;-) I love that museum and need to go again!

The Thomases said...

Love the Getty! Do they still have that photography exhibit going?

Jacy said...

Yes, the Getty is awesome. I really need to take more advantage since it is so close! I have never been to the Container Store, but I hear it's great-- I'll have to check it out.