Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A WICKED good night!



Last Friday Morris and I went to see Wicked at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood with friends from dental school. The show was amazing! This was the first time for Morris and a third for me, I will never tire of seeing this show. We all met for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and then headed down the street to the theatre. We had great seats for the price ($32). Fiero (love interest of withces) was played by the understudy the night we went so that was a bit disappointing. Still a wonderful production. It was a great night, hopefully we will get to see it again before it leaves LA.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Grey is a really good color on you.

Anyway, I am of course jealous, I love that show!! At least I got to see it with you your first time

Rick and Janae said...

I was an amazing show! Thanks for organizing dinner it was great, and you are one of the best waitresses we have had in a long time!

melissamay said...

ash!
why do we have the same taste?
I have a lighter version of those shoes.