Monday, September 10, 2007

Funny Husband

I came home from work tonight to find Morris like this. Morris is on a break from school for the next 2 weeks so I asked him to put some baked potatoes in the oven for dinner. He said he got tired of coming over to check on them so he just decided to have a seat on the kitchen stool and then he figured he would just eat his steak here in the kitchen since I was late getting home. He told me after I finished laughing when I came in the door that it makes much more sense for him to just eat right there by the dishes and all of the condiments in the fridge. Whatever works.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah that is hilarious, I would have been rolling on the floor as well.

Jessica Davis said...

Haha. Why does this seem like such a boy thing to me? I can imagine Mark doing something like this.

tawni said...

This cracked me up!

melissamay said...

ha! so funny! they all seem to have little boy traits that make us smile huh?

Melinda said...

I just love that he let the moment last a little longer to take a picture! Mo is such a sport!

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

This made me laugh so hard. Husbands really are so practical!

Michelle said...

THey can be so smart can't they?! That is so cute, I love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, practical, and endearing
#44

Anonymous said...

He guy is very handsome his all funny style all the best.