Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ellen


Today I went to a taping of the Ellen show with some friends. Jackie and Janae got some last minute tickets and invited Marrisa and I to join them for the show. It was a long afternoon waiting for the taping to begin but once we finally made it into the studio it was a great time. We thought we were going to a taping of the Valentines Day show but when we got there we found out it was actually the taping for Wednesdays (Feb. 12th) show. We saw several guests but the most exciting was Richard Branson who had a very nice gift for the audience (2 round trip tickets on Virgin America) and a crazy scientist guy who called ME on stage to walk on water. You will have to watch tomorrow to see my TV debut.

15 comments:

Heidi said...

I have it set to record. I love your random LA life

Rick and Janae said...

You were really great at walking on water! I love that the promo they filmed is online, you are totally famous!

The Thomases said...

How cool! Sam and I are going to the taping today and crossing our fingers that it's the V-Day show!

melissamay said...

Ash

Only you! only you!
I just watched it over the net at work. That is so fun!
here is a link in case you want to save it or anyone else wants to watch.
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/02/steve_spangler_do_not_try_this.php

melissamay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissamay said...

e_spangler_do_not_try_this.php

Amanda said...

I have it set to record to... cant wait!!

Amanda said...

I just saw it! How cool. I can say I know a celebrity now! :)

Stephens Family said...

Hi guys!

Sammy told me to check out your blog. He also told me that we agree his blog needs some major light-heartedness posts! Love the boy and we need to find his soul mate..I thought I found her and he dropped the ball..cute girl that played soccer for UCLA (BYU her freshman year). Anyway, good luck on your new adventure, Sam will miss having you close. It's been way too long since we've been in touch! Love you guys!

Love, Brandon & Sallie

Jessica Davis said...

Dang! I saw this post too late!! Shoot. I would have loved to see that. And why do you seem like the perfect person to get called on stage to do something like that? :)

Jessica Davis said...

Never mind, I found it online! That was so cool! You rule.

jaredandjen said...

You did a great job walking on that stuff. Congrats on the tickets too. Those should come in handy.

Breaching Chaos said...

Morris, I will beg borrow and steal to pay for your orthodontic school if you will help me kill Sallie.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I saw your Ellen debut on Heidi's blog....It's freaking awesome! You're the coolest! :)

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Ashley, I totally saw this and I saw the girl walking on water, but I didn't recognize you, but I also wasn't looking to see if it was you either. That is so funny, I need to go see if I can find it online!