Monday, February 04, 2008

Heros Wanted

Morris and I spent Saturday in Carlsbad at Legoland with our friends the Shamos and my sister Brooke and her kids. It has been so rainy here for the last two weeks we were really hoping the weather would be nice for our day at the park. The rain held off and we had a great day.

Tate gave us a few heart attacks when he wander off out of sight, thankfully we found him both times. He is such a cutie and had a great time on every ride.
The boys were the only ones who wanted to ride the water rides since it was so cold.
Janae and I took a ride on the crazy "claw" thing ride. You can decide how intense you want your ride to be 1-5. We chose to go with level 5 and I think both of us suffered from a head rush for the rest of the day. I think level 5 just meant you spent more than half the time upside down with all the blood rushing to your head.
Rick teaching Wyatt a few things about flying a plane.
Thanks Shamos and Camps for spending the day with us at Legoland.

5 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time! I am still impressed you rode the claw twice, I don't think my head could have handled it.

Heidi said...

Cool, I would love it there. I was a Lego guru when I was little. Tate is a mush I'm so jealous you get to always see him!

Jamie said...

I didn't even know they had a legoland, let alone with rides. That is awesome though. Thanks for posting me on here as well. I got to get updating on mine. Wish we could have spent more time with you and thank you so much for putting up with me while we were trying to get to the show. You are such good help.

Kim Allen said...

That looks like a really fun place. I haven't heard of legoland, but I'm sure I would love it.

tawni said...

We have been wanting to go here. I really like that picture of you and Janae. I might have to print that off...hehe.