Friday, February 19, 2010

30; And Never Looking Back

We celebrated Morris's birthday with his family while we were in Utah. We had a nice dinner with most of his siblings and a few friends to complete the night.

During dinner we each took turns talking about the table topics questions left on each plate. Morris's question was: What are you most looking forward to this year? He had a hard time deciding between the birth of our baby, completion of his residency program and starting his first job. Wow, we have a big year ahead of us!


Morris was really happy to spend some time with is good friend Sam.


And we were so happy that Ben and Heidi were able to make it from Las Vegas. We love spending time with them.


Boys will always be boys.


I had big plans for my ice cream cakes but as you can see in the pic above they didn't turn out like I had hoped. There is always next year.


Thank you to everyone for coming to the party and for celebrating Morris with me.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

The cakes tasted great- that is the most important thing.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Morris! just FYI--I am most excited about your baby (;

Sara said...

Those cakes look ten times better than anything I could ever hope to make!!! Happy Birthday to Morris and I am happy to see you in the blogging world again:)

sassy sase sightings said...

The whole party was great including the cakes! I loved the table topics.