Monday, February 22, 2010

My Special Day

I love Birthdays! And today was my special day. I turned 28 today and could not be happier. I think it is going to be a great year for us and I am looking forward to the ride over the next couple months.

I had a birthday lunch with my friend Kim, we had Noodles & Co. We laughed and chatted. Thanks for lunch Kim, it was fun to spend the afternoon with you. Next time I will remember to take a photo.

Then Joy and Amelia came by with a gift. Love these ladies.

Look at that Belly!

Morris came home early from school and we went to dinner at CPK.
I think this is his 6th or 7th Root Beer--he never grows tired of this stuff.
Making a wish--I can't tell, I want it to come true.
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. I loved all of the emails, texts and messages; you sure know how to make a girl feel special.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Um you look like you have no belly in that photo.

Morris and his root beer, hilarious.

Aly said...

Happy Birthday! And don't worry about a thing with VT. I will take care of it. Good luck in LA. We'll miss you over here!

Lindsay said...

happy birthday love you!!

Emily said...

I can't believe how fast this last year went from your last birthday to now!! What fun things this last year brought and much more exciting things to come!!! Love you!

Brooke said...

Happy belated and Congrats on the bundle of joy in the belly!!!! I totally did not know! Shows you how long its been since I have checked blogs. oh and I am sooo happy for you guys! Boys are the best...well, you know how I feel about little boys! xoxoxo miss youi guys! when is morris done?