Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cheers to 3rd Years!



Sunday evening we decided to invite Morris's classmates over for a toast(Martinelle's of course). Morris had to go back to school on Monday-boo, so we felt like we should all get together to start this year off right. We toasted to a much better than the second year of dental school. I love to host so I look for any excuse to have people over. We have made such great friends here--I love it when we can all get together and talk about things other than school. Highlight of the evening was when I shot whip cream all over myself and the kitchen. Good times.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

it's fun to kind of see your apartment. did you paint your kitchen walls red? did you landlord let you? I have been wanting to do that but don't want to repaint them white when we move out...

This is making me think that we need to visit you sometime, can't believe we haven't yet!