Monday, September 04, 2006

Pageant of the Masters


Last Monday we went down to Laguna Beach to see pageant of the Masters. My boss had some extra tickets so she offered them to Morris and I. It was so Amazing! I love going to museums and art exhibits so I don't feel like my creative brain is completely rotting away. It is so amazing to see these beautiful works of art brought to life with real people. Each year they select a new theme of paintings to display. This year the theme was romance and it was wonderful. It was really neat to hear the artists story behind each work of art and to see it brought to life. The most exciting part for me was to see some of my favorites by Van Gogh and many pieces I had seen at the Met in April. What a good time. Hopefully we will get invited to tag along again next summer.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I didn't know Mo went with you. SOunds like something I would love!

aSHleY said...

We will have to get tickets for next year. Maybe if you tell Ben now he can put it in his schedule.

Heidi said...

Yeah, but if not Ben, then for sure at least me!!