Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Eventful Morning


This morning I had to go to court for my work. We let an employee go in April because of unsatisfactory performance. Since April this employee has gone to every labor department and employment department in the state hoping someone would listen to his pathetic claim. Part of my job is to find the information to back up my employers claim against the ex-employee and appear in court on my employers behalf. Today was the third time I have had to do this. But this morning it was kind of a special treat because our ex-employee completely freaked out. He was yelling at the top of his lungs and threatening myself and my employer. I knew this guy was crazy but I had no idea he was this insane. After being locked in a room for nearly an hour waiting for the police to contain him in the court room. The best part of my day was seeing him locked up in the back of the police car as I drove away. I received a phone call from one of the officers this afternoon telling me that he has been taken in for psychiatric evalutation and will be locked up for the at least the next 72 hours. And I have a restraining order on him and he comes near me he gets even longer in the slammer.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

apparently this was posted a while ago but I am just seeing it for hte first time today. Hello how was mexico!