Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ant Invasion


One of the joys of living in a warm climate is you get to share your home with all kinds of four and sometimes more legged creatures. Wednesday morning we woke up to one of the biggest gatherings we have had. The most frustrating part is that we just had our apartment sprayed last week while we were on vacation. We found the ants consuming my favorite cookies in the cupboard--the pink frosting sugar cookies from the bakery. I can't blame the little guys I can't stay away from them either-they are my favorite. I think I am most upset that they got to eat more of them than me and I am sure they will not be bringing me anymore anytime soon. Dirty little ants.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

That is quite disgusting. We had a lot of bugs in Austin, but not ants. Here in Reno we just mice... good times.