Thursday, September 28, 2006

Park City in a Flash



Morris and I headed up to Park City, UT for a few days. Well Morris stayed for a while to spend some time with his family but I was only there for two days. Morris's dad had a confrence in Park City so we decided we should all stay the weekend there to keep him company. I wanted to stay in Park City because I was really looking forward to hitting up the outlet mall. It had been along time since I was able to vist the Banana Outlet. I was a little disappointed in the selection of clothing but no worries the trip was still a success. We spent one afternoon at Park City resort and rode the alpine slide and the new coaster. We had such a good time. It is always so nice to come home and spend time with family.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

did you know that one time I saw you at the alpine slides before I even met you? well, I saw ben, and once we were dating he told me you guys were with him (as well as his date), the night after I met him at a bonfire in Provo. that is so funny to me now...