Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Best Sister Award


And the award goes to...Brooke! Last week I was talking to my sister and telling her how badly I missed watching General conference at home and partaking of my Dad's wonderful scones. Every conference weekend my Dad would make a huge batch of scones and we would eat them while listening the morning session. I have been missing the days of watching conference at home and eating delicious scones. So Brooke and I decided we would spend the weekend together going to soccer games, watching conference, and what else eating scones! Brooke got up early on Sunday morning to indulge me in my desire to eat wonderful scones, it was such a wonderful day. Scones, a wonderful conference session on a home television, and jigsaw puzzles. I love having my sister and her family near. It makes home feel not so far away.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Whoa I didn't even recognize Tate!

Cool shirt.