Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Table for One


Morris left for Vegas yesterday-boo. Morris went to Vegas for the American Dental Association (ADA) Convention or something like that. Morris has been working on a research project and has been asked by UCLA to go represent the school at this convention. Morris's research project won first place at UCLA, let's hope he has the same luck in the sin city. Each time Morris is away I always think I am going to be really productive and I plan a number of things to jam into my schedule so I don't spend so much time missing him. Needless to say I am more productive when he is not around but I don't think I miss him any less. Hurry home Mo, I miss you!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

A girl in my ward is at that with her work- she is a dental assistant. I thought Mo might be going. Good luck to him!