Friday, October 06, 2006

Do U Sudoku?


Being someone who does not enjoy Math, I never thought I could like numbers so much. I was so irritated every time I saw someone working on one of these stupid number puzzles. I could not figure out what was so exciting about it. It seemed like every airplane or doctors office I was in someone was writing numbers in these little boxes. I just did not get it. It took the convincing words my sister in law Tieryn to finally get me hooked on this number mystery. Now I am that annoying person at the pool and in line at the grocery store working on solving yet another number puzzle. Who knew numbers could be fun? Morris too has caught the Sudoku bug and solves all of my puzzles once they are too difficult for me. He is much smarter than me and actually enjoys math. He already called Math homework duties when we have children as long as I take English. Sounds good to me.

0 comments: