Monday, November 26, 2007

Double Header

Disneyland twice in one week! Monday night Morris and I headed down to DL to spend some time with our good friends Melinda and Robbie and feel some Christmas cheer. It was so fun to spend a couple hours with Robbie and Melinda. Disneyland at Christmas is so much fun.

Wednesday was our second dose of DL for the week. This time we met up with the Allen crew that was in town for Thanksgiving. My sister Erin and her family came into town from Utah and my brother Greg and fam came in from Texas for a week of So. Cal. fun. We had such a good time our family and we are already looking forward to our next visit.
We had to stop for a picture in front of the castle. I love all of the lights on the castle this year.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

We wish we had been there! I bet Disneyland is so festive and cute at Christmastime.

Jamie said...

Jealous again Ash. I want to go to Disneyland.

Rick and Janae said...

We should take a Disneyland trip together. Just name the day since I practically live there.

Kim Allen said...

I wish we could have come. It looks so pretty with all of the lights.