Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Biggest Little City




Morris and I traveled to Reno this weekend to see my Brother Ben and his wife Heidi. My little brother and his fiance Kim came for the weekend as well. We had a jam packed weekend in Reno-I know who knew there was so much to do in Reno. Morris and I hoped we would be able to swing down to Lake Tahoe and reminisce about the good times spent at the Fantasy Inn on our honeymoon, however, the weather was not great so we decided we should just stick around Reno. The highlight of the weekend was going to see Brian Regan--the comedian who was doing a show in town. Other highlights of the weekend included going to Fleischmann Planetarium, visiting the cadaver lab at Ben's Med School(a very brief visit for me due to my weak stomach) and delicious fondue dessert at the Chocolate Bar. Heidi and I also made a stop at the Nevada Museum of Art to see an exhibit of Andy Warhol's work. We had such a great time in Reno. I am so happy Todd and Kim were able to come for the weekend so we could get to know Kim better before the wedding in June and of course the constant laughter provided by my brothers when they get together. Thanks Ben and Heidi for letting us come for a visit and for being such great hosts.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray I am so glad you guys came. We had a lot of fun and I am in withdrawal from having an empty home! I need to email you pics from the museum.