Thursday, April 26, 2007

Night with the Dodgers




Last night Morris and I went to the Dodger game with some students from his dental class. The weather was perfect for a night at the ballpark, but then again we live in Southern California so nice weather is to be expected. We had seats in the All You Can Eat section, Morris wanted to get to the ballpark early to make sure he got his moneys worth. I think we managed to eat 4 and a half feet of dodger dogs, I contributed the half dog. I was more focused on the nachos and popcorn--the more healthy items. I kept myself busy during the game holding all of the cute babies of Morris's classmates which could be why Morris and I missed the home run ball hit by Barry Bonds that landed nearly at our feet. Our friends Bryan and Jackie ended up with home run ball #741. Morris and I made our first appearance on ESPN last night, we made it home to Tivo Sports Center and it showed the ball hit into the stands and you can see both of us if you look close. Go Dodgers!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hilarious about the Dodger dogs. I wish we had known so we could have seen you on ESPN! sounds like a fun night

Jacy said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love Dodger games. That's so awesome that you were on ESPN and almost caught the homerun ball! My 8th grade dance group performed at Dodger Stadium and I was on the big "Dodger Vision" screen, and of course I thought I was soooo cool!

Rick and Janae said...

It was the perfect night for a ball game!! Thanks for letting Wyatt sit with you guys.