Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On My Way


Last night I went to my first cake class. The class actually started last week but I had to miss the first lesson because I was out of town. I am taking the class with my friend Marissa. We were busy chatting and redoing our cakes(Marissa started over 2 times) this week and were the last to leave class. Marissa and I can talk and talk for hours. Every time I say I am going to run over to her house Morris gives me this look like oh right, I will see you in a couple hours. It is nice that we can at least guarantee two hours of chatting each week. I think our cakes turned out pretty good for beginners. Next week in class we are going to make all kinds of spring flowers to put on a Mothers Day cake for the following week. Wish me luck. Anyone want some cake?

7 comments:

melissamay said...

you going to make my wedding cake?

aSHleY said...

Sure thing. Do you have a date?

melissamay said...

i want september / october but it could be as late as january

Heidi said...

Perfect- now you can make us all a cake to enjoy this weekend ;-).

the youngs said...

Bear in mind these cakes are supposed to be books...we didn't just sink the middles! That was intentional! Ashley--I enjoy our chats as well. :)

betsey said...

The cakes look great Ashley! What a fun class!

Jacy said...

That looks like so much fun! (And I could definitely tell they were supposed to be books, by the way.) I love your cute apron, too!!