Monday, April 16, 2007

More on Hawaii



I got back from Hawaii on Friday. It was hard to leave but very nice to finally be home and get to spend some time with my husband. I decided I don't think I will ever go to Hawaii during Spring Break again. The resort we stayed at was so busy it was hard to have a good time. I managed to make the best of the free vacation. We spent most of the week lounging by the pool, eating Dip and Dots, enjoying spa treatments and racing down the water slide. Lucky for me, my travel companion had a few friends staying at the same resort as us so I got a break from the slides and waves to put my face in good book. I was exhausted by the time it was ready to go home, I just can't keep up with a 14 year old like I used to.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

The resort looks beautiful!

Even though Morris wasn't there for some romance, still sound amazing- reading in the sun by the beach, heaven!

I didn't know courtney had friends staying at the resort.