Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May Day Cake



This is a picture of the cake I made at my class last night--not exactly like the one the teacher made but I decided I am just not supposed to make roses. The roses I was supposed to make to go on my cake just didn't turn out and I could not put them on my cake so I decided to go for the easier sweet peas and even easier drop flowers. Maybe next weeks cake will turn out better.

P.S. This is the last time I will post a picture of both my cake as well as Marissa's as it is only becoming more obvious how much better she is at this whole cake decorating thing.

4 comments:

betsey said...

Yummy Yum! Your cake looks delicious! I think you have great cake skills Ashley!

Heidi said...

I think they both look great. Besides, in my book it is how they taste that makes them matter

aSHleY said...

I brought my cake to work today and so far it is getting good reviews. Morris also said it tasted great, I made his favorite combination--yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

the youngs said...

FALSE! Your cake ruled. I think we will both benefit from taking a second beginner session!