Sunday, May 13, 2007

More PINKBERRY Please


On Saturday I decide to take Morris to the place all of the money in our bank account has been disappearing to. I have not yet figured out what is so fantastic about this frozen yogurt but whatever it is I love it! I am not the only one--everyone in this whole city is as obsessed as I am. Lucky for me there is a Pinkberry very close to my work in Beverly Hills that seems to always be on my way while I am out running errands. I recently discovered there is one right by our house as well, Lucky me. Morris is now a big fan as well.

8 comments:

Jacy said...

This place IS so good! Brian took me there on a little "date" a couple of months ago, and I can hardly wait to go back. Yum!

Erica said...

We are also slaves to Pinkberry. Unfortunately there is one a few blocks from our apartment . . .

The Thomases said...

I have heard a lot about how wonderful this place is. I kind of don't wan't to try it because I'm pretty sure I'd be addicted too. However, I'm sure my whims will get the best of me.

Heidi said...

I am not a fan of frozen yogurt, but I will still probably want to try this place next time we are in town ;-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE frozen yogurt and will have to check it out next time I am in Cali! We served frozen yogurt at our wedding and it was a hit!

taryn said...

Mmmmmm. I love frozen yogurt. Always have. Love it, love it, love it. And how fun is the name Pinkberry?! Do they have any on the east coast?

aSHleY said...

Heid--I am not a huge frozen yogurt fan either but this is so much better. Light and yummy.

Cec-I love that you served Frozen yogurt ant your wedding. You would love this stuff. It may even be worth a trip.

Taryn-I see that there is a Pinkberry in NY. It actually started in Japan as Redberry and someone stole the idea and brought it to the states. They serve original and Green Tea flavors only.

tawni said...

I think I am the only one that has not been here! If you are ever going, give me a call! I saw the one right down the street from us! I have been dying to try it.