Sunday, May 13, 2007

"No Business Like Show Business"


On Saturday night Morris and I went to "Annie Get Your Gun" at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center. Morris has a patient who works at the RBPAC and offered to get us tickets to the show. I was really looking forward to a night out with my husband--our time together has been very infrequent lately. We had fantastic seats and had such a great time seeing this show. Morris said "it is nice to have patients with benefits." Hopefully he his patient is still working there next year when "Miss Saigon" is there and he will hook us up with tickets again.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope so too- for your sake. Miss Saigon is amazing, but a little risque. For sure one of my favorite broadway soundtracks. Sounds like a fun night. Good to have patients with hook ups. My dad had one patient that is a famous artist and gave my dad a sweet painting.

Rick and Janae said...

Lucky Morris, all Rick's patients do for him is cancel at the last minute. I love going to a good play, especially musicals, unfortunately Rick does not share this passion with me.

Jacy said...

Sounds like so much fun! Who knew dental school patients could have such great connections?