Monday, March 02, 2009

More Birthday

I think birthday festivities should last all month long and should get at least two posts on the blog--so here you go. My birthday fell on a Sunday so we did celebrate most of the weekend. I am still working on convincing my husband that month long birthday parties are the way to go.

On Saturday night we went to dinner at Maggiano's--I was really only interested in the Creme Brulee, it is a huge serving.
Sunday morning Morris surprised me with breakfast in bed, complete with strawberries and fresh whipped cream.


I love all of the surprise breakfasts, just wish cameras were not involved every time. The post is just not that exciting without them.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, cards, treats, breakfasts, gifts and love.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Breakfast in bed?! Go Morris!!!