Monday, March 23, 2009

Rainy LAX Game

It rained and poured. Last week we went to Charlottesville, VA to watch the UVA Lacrosse team play Towson. UVA is ranked #1 in the country so Morris really wanted to make it to a game this season. We were hoping the weather would clear up but no such luck.
Look at all of these devoted fans. UVA came out on top and beat Towson by 9 points.

This is how passionate my husband is about Lacrosse and why we stood in the rain for hours watching the game.
Confession: I was freezing and finally gave into my numb fingers and toes and went and sat in the car for the 4th quarter and read my book in the nice warm car. Morris did however stick it out for the entire game.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Mo looks pretty intense in that bottom photo- he's straight out of Braveheart. I like the way you spent the 4th quarter...

betsey said...

Look at Intense Morris! Wow, he really loves lacrosse. I'm proud of you for sitting through even 1 quarter in the freezing cold, you are a good wife :)

Christen said...

I hope you have the picture of Morris framed. Definitely frame worthy. Big frame. Front hallway. Think about it.

Mrs. M said...

I miss watching Morris play but we had to fight off some cold then as well!