Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Williamsburg

The weather was so beautiful this weekend so we decided to take advantage of the spring temps and spend some time enjoying Colonial Williamsburg. It felt so nice to be out minus all of our winter gear.

We had lunch at the yummy yummy Cheese Shop in Merchants Square. Seriously some delicious sandwiches. Morris was feeling patriotic so he had Virginia Ham (we are famous for our ham), I stuck to my regular turkey; not because I wasn't feeling patriotic, I am just a turkey.


I think it is a requirement to take this photo when you are in Williamsburg--so we did.

Um, I guess Williamsburg is a dog friendly city. Can you believe this?

Fun weekend with my fun husband. Love the warm weather, please come back and see us again soon.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cheese Shop is right up my alley. Glad you had the nice weather!

betsey said...

Fun times with the Pooles! I've never been to Williamsburg, but I have seen that picture with the stocks a million times. It is a mandatory picture in Williamsburg.

Lindsay said...

I really like your hair that length. oh and Williamsburg was nice too.

jaredandjen said...

Hey I'm glad you guys were able to go to Williamsburg. AZ was fun but I don't think it was as warm as it was here. Oh, and the snowman, I had to break up the middle piece when I realized I couldn't lift it to put on the bottom piece. I think it ended up being taller than I am though.