Monday, March 02, 2009

Who Dunit?

Not us. On Saturday night Morris and I went to a Murder Mystery party to celebrate Ted turning 30!

Who do you think looks the most guilty?
We had a great time at the party and loved our first MM party even though we were the only ones with ridiculous costumes on. I used my very armature sewing skills to make my apron and head piece thing. We borrowed Morris's chauffeur hat from my Dad, yes he still wears it but don't worry he has others.

Thanks Joy and Ted for being our friends and for inviting us to your fun party. We had a great night.
P.S. It was the cute girl in the Boa (Kim) and her accomplice happened to be her funny husband (Brad) the old crazy security guard.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those. Maybe I'll plan one for Ben's 30th...

Ash said...

looks like fun! gotta love the murder mystery dinners! You guys are crazy busy! nice of me to keep up on the times and not even know you were back east now!? How fun! Hopefully you're liking it!

Mrs. M said...

You've got mad sewing skills Ash! Also, very impressive to tackle without a pattern!

Mrs. M said...

You've got mad sewing skills Ash! Also, very impressive to tackle without a pattern!

kim said...

You guys did look rad in your costumes! Can't beat that maid outfit! Well done! We had fun with you!

Amanda said...

I have never been to a Murder Mystery Party. Looks like a blast though. Glad to see some updates! you are BEAUTIFUL!

Sara said...

That is such a fun idea for a party! I can totally see you throwing something like that... amybe you should and make sure to invite me=)!

betsey said...

I'm so glad that you put together costumes! I bet it made the night all the more fun! Yeah for crafty-skilled Ashley!

Steve and Sara said...

Looks like fun but how come you and Morris are the only ones in costumes???

Taylor said...

HEY!!! glad to see you guys are alive. I gave up checking your blog months ago 'cuz I thought...mmm...just maybe you had kicked off or something. Glad to hear that in fact isn't the case (although, 1 less SC fan in the world wouldn't be awful, but we'll forgive Morris for that). :) Come back and visit us in Sunny SoCal, we have a room all ready for you... Can't wait!