Wednesday, January 24, 2007

For Work?


Yesterday for work I went to go see the movie "Freedom Writers". For those of you who are thinking wow she must have a great job. You are right, I do have a great job. Everyday is a new adventure with new tasks to tackle. And yesterday's task was to take my boss's daughter to see FW. I was kind of excited because I did want to see this movie; and what is better than being paid while having a movie and snacks paid for? I am still not sure how I feel about the movie. I was so worried the whole time about whether or not it was too mature for my boss's daughter and if she should really be hearing the language being used in the film. Needless to say I missed much of the show because I was answering phone calls from my boss and arranging pick up of boss's daughters friend. What I did see of the film I give a B-.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You really do have a great job! Thanks for the info on that film, I have been wondering how it is. I will save it for Netflix.

melissamay said...

when you have to leave your job will you tell me and I'll come to replace you. Is your boss LDS? I've been wondering about that film also... but like I have the time to go.
We need to catch up soon. Are you still going to be in SAN FRAN on Feb 16th? If I can work it, I'm coming.

aSHleY said...

Mel--we will be there on the 16th for sure. Let us know if you are going to be there.