Monday, January 29, 2007

Morris turns 27!


On Saturday my hubby turned 27! He thinks it sounds very old. But I don't think he looks a day over 26. We celebrated his birthday with our friends the Burgers. We went to Six Flags-again. Morris being the champ he is said he would sacrifice his b-day to show our friends a good time while they were here from Montana. It was a cold rainy day at Magic Mountain but we stuck it out and had a good time on the rides. We stopped in to see a magic show in between coasters, the magic show was not that fantastic but at least it was dry. After we conquered the park we stopped and had a celebration dinner at PF Changs. Then home for cake with ice cream. While we are on the subject of Morris I will share with you a few interesting facts about this great guy you may not know.
1. He is the only boy in a family of seven.
2. He taught himself how to play lacrosse his freshman year of college and was captain of the BYU lacrosse team his senior year.
3. His first job will be as a orthodontist.
4. His t-shirts are all folded better than those at a department store.
5. He had four girls waiting for him to get home from his mission.
6. He attends UCLA but roots for their rivals the USC Trojans.
7. He once ran away from home and stayed the night in the dog kennel.
8. He loves root beer--Henry Weinhard's.
9. He dreams about eating taco arabes from Mexico everyday.
10. He listens to NPR every morning on his way to school.
I love you babe!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay what on earth he slept in a dog pound? I am dying of laughter here. That is hilarious. How old was he?

Heidi said...

I mean kennel not pound...

aSHleY said...

I am not sure how old he was, he ran away several times to get away from all of the estrogen in the home. Most often he would run away to one of the cars or the shed.

melissamay said...

Did Morris work at the GAP too? Where did he get the shirt folding thing?

I think I'm finally out of that phase. Although my closet is still color organized!

NPR.... huh that is declining mass media trend( see i do learn something at school). Morris is definately a rarity. You must keep him!

aSHleY said...

I have no plans to give him up. You do sound so smart with all of your political lingo. I guess you missed the comment that is first job will be as an orthodontist. No he has never had a job at any clothing store.

Taylor said...

uhhhh....USC...you mean the Trojans? like the worst team in the world across town -- i mean down in the hood? The team that UCLA football BEAT to knock out of the College Football Championship game? The team that sports colors which I will never wear (even though my sweet wife unknowingly bought me a shirt with that crap color magenta -- it's never been worn.) The team that UCLA basketball always beats? Oh, just making sure...nice work poole, where's the loyalty? there goes your chances of getting into UW Ortho. And I was rootin' for you... too bad. :o)

aSHleY said...

Taylor--that was harsh. Although I do agree with the comments you made. But you still be putting in the good word for us at UW. We will root for the Huskies I promise.