Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Zachary


Tonight Morris and I went to the Los Angeles Temple to celebrate Zachary's birthday. Today Zachary would have turned one. My family decided we would all celebrate Zachary birthday by doing a temple session. It was such a wonderful experience to be in the temple today and to spend some time thinking about the work Zachary is accomplishing in heaven. We love you Zachie. Happy Birthday.

P.S. Sorry about the tennis shoes. Morris forgot to bring dress shoes with him today when he left for school.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Did we agree to all do a session last night? Ben and I did sealings, we though it was just any temple work to celebrate his birthday.

aSHleY said...

I don't think it was a session. Just a trip.

melissamay said...

I can't imagine life without the temple. What would we believe without it? The blessings and understanding are inexplainable.