Monday, January 08, 2007

New Cut and Stache


On New Years Eve I went to a salon in Logan to finally get a hair cut. I decided that a year and a half was entirely to long to go without a cut. The salon was very nice and the prices were very fair so I thought I would give it a shot. I am not in love with the color but I can deal with that. The real problem is the stache--yes sadly I guess I have to admit it now, I wax my upper lip. I have never had a problem doing this until now. Well to make a long story short, the stylist burned the flesh off of my upper lip and left me with two beautiful scabs below my nose, just in time for the New Year's parties. It was great!

3 comments:

The Corbridge's said...

I love the haircut! Sorry to hear about the burns!

Heidi said...

Ouch! I am scared of mustache waxing. I can't see the scabs they must be small.

I love the new cut and color!

melissamay said...

I LOVE your hair short like that
cute cute cute