Monday, January 15, 2007

Packing Up and Moving Out


My sister and her husband are moving to Vegas from California. This move is not good news for Morris and I. We have become really close to my sister and her family. We adore her kids. We have enjoyed many trips to Disneyland together and have loved having a home to go to for long weekends and holidays. We will miss them so much. Last weekend Morris and I took the two older kids to Disneyland and then had a sleepover at our house so they could get some packing done at the house. We ordered pizza, watched movies and ate ice cream. This weekend we went out to paint a bathroom to help get the house on the market. Well Morris painted the bathroom and I chatted with my sissy while we attempted to pack up the kitchen. Bye sister, we will miss you.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

maybe now you guys will be take one of those long weekends to come visit us instead!

aSHleY said...

We will for sure. Hopefully soon.