Monday, January 08, 2007

Welcome 2007


Our New Years was fairly uneventful. We were feeling rather unspirited much of the day but the closer it got to midnight the more guilty I started feeling that I was not doing anything to ring in the new year. Morris and I decided to head down to the big bash at his cousins house to celebrate with the family. Our celebration came complete with dancing, sparkling cider toasts and great laughs. Morris and I were disappointed to find out we had showed up and just missed the philosophy hour hosted by Uncle Gene. I know you are thinking how could we miss philosophy hour? Well we actually do not have enough PHd's to be invited to the study but not sure we really want to be anyway.

3 comments:

melissamay said...

it's ok ash
i went to bed at 10:30 , how lame am I?

aSHleY said...

Melissa--you had a big bash with Jon and Tiff what are you talking about? Did you at least get your kiss before 10:30?

melissamay said...

NO gosh dangit...just being with the cute boy will have to do i guess.