Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lunch with Em and Ivy



Yesterday I had a day of freedom. A day of no work and all play. Well not exactly all play but I did have a chance to go to lunch with Em and Ivy. Em and I picked Ivy up from school and went to Brentwood for lunch at Belwood Bakery. It was delicious. We spoiled ourselves with some yummy desserts. I am so happy I had a day off to do normal human things like going to lunch with friends. Em is a famous scrapbooker who is traveling all over the world teaching classes so we don't get to see each other much. I am always so happy when I get to spend an afternoon with her. I always feel so inspired after being around her and I am so grateful for her friendship. I will post pictures tomorrow of the other half of my day.

P.S. Ivy took the picture of Em and I together.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Why did you not have work yesterday?

That is funny how you expressed it was nice to spend the day like normal people going to lunch, etc. I totally know how you feel.

Someday that will be us everyday. Someday.

Emily Falconbridge said...

ash, you are the cutest! so glad we got to hang during daylight hours! lunch was so yummy! next time ivy takes a photo of us, remind me not to pull that face!
love you!