Thursday, February 22, 2007

Older and Wiser


Today is my 25th birthday. I am a quarter of a century old today. This morning I treated my ugly toes to a pedicure. It would have been very nice treat except that it has been far too long since I had my last pedicure and they had to do a bit of damage control to get these babies looking good. When I got to work this afternoon my boss had this beautiful arrangement on my desk for me. Another great treat. I have to stay the night at work tonight and tomorrow night so it is a good thing Morris and I have already celebrated. Happy Birthday to me. I hope Meredith does not die on my Birthday!

8 comments:

melissamay said...

Happy Birthday Ash!!!
I hope you have a great one!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday! Those flowers are gorgeous, what a nice treat.

This reminds me that I need a pedi. I haven't had one since October when we were visiting you guys in LA!

aSHleY said...

That was my last as well.

betsey said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY dear, Happiness will come to you all year! If I had one wish, then it would be, a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from you to me!!!

hope you are enjoying a fantastic dinner tonight. 25 rocks...you will love it!!!

Unknown said...

I love you. I hope you have a Happy Birthday.

Morgan Moore said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ms. POOLE!!

betsey said...

Thank you so much for the yummy Valentines Treats you left at my door. You are so sweet! My Favorite thing in the world is to come home and find treats at my door! I feel so loved!!

Jacy said...

Happy birthday!! Sadly, my last pedicure was the one you treated me to! That was so nice. You are the best VT. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday, and you definitely deserve it!