Sunday, March 11, 2007

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLL


Morris played soccer yesterday with the elders quorum. Morris scored goals while I was the designated babysitter on the side lines. After the game was over I noticed he was limping a bit. When we got home he took of his shoe to discover he had broken his pinkie toe. This morning he woke up and found that the discoloration of the toe is moving down onto his foot. We hope he has not broken a bone in his foot and it is only his pinkie toe. When I asked Morris if he thinks we should go to the doctor he said, "who needs a pinkie toe?"

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That picture is making me cringe. I can't tolerate the dight of pain. Plus, it's a man's hairy foot. ha ha ha.

Hope he recovers- broken toes are pretty painful (or so I hear)

Heidi said...

I mean sight, not dight...

aSHleY said...

I know I struggled with having to post a picture of a foot especially a man foot on the blog but I had to do it.

Jacy said...

Ouch!!! And I thought church basketball was rough. Hope Morris feels better soon!

The Thomases said...

Ouch! Marc broke his foot right before we moved out here for dental school. It was not fun! Wishes for a speedy recovery Morris!

Anonymous said...

That looks terrible! I broke my pinkie toe last August and couldn't wear anything but flip flops for about 6 weeks! My sympathies to Morris...he probably will be tough about it but it has to hurt!