Monday, March 05, 2007

Gym Rats


For the last couple months I have been going to the gym with my good friend Debi Lee. We have been attempting to go 3 times a week (we have been lucky the last couple weeks to get in 2 visits). Lucky for Debi and I her husband has a degree in exercise science and has been our off site personal trainer. Each week he has a new list of work outs for us. This Saturday we went to the gym hoping to try out the Pilates class because our "trainer" was out of town. The instructor for the class never showed up so we were left to the treadmills. It is so nice to have someone to go to the gym with and to have someone to enter the weight training area with. After our work out on Saturday we went to Robeks for a smoothie. I had brought my camera along so I could post about our gym time. This picture took us several attempts with the self timer as well and I am sure many laughs from the employees of Robeks.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It is not right when you look cute after working out at the gym!

Jacy said...

You hotties! I'm so impressed. That's so awesome you have your very own personal trainer, too!

betsey said...

Go Ashley and Debi! You can do it!

deb said...

We should take a flexing picture every week to track our progress. :)