Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Brother


Today is my brother Ben's Birthday. Today is his golden birthday-he is turning 27 on the 27th. I have always had a very special relationship with my brother Ben. He has always been my protector, he kept me from dating looser guys in high school (mostly because they were too scared to get near me because of my big buff brother) and kept me out of trouble because he threatened to hurt me as well if I ever did anything stupid. As we have grown older Ben our friendship has grown stronger and we have become good friends. Ben and I love each other spouses and look forward to the times we all get to spend with one another. I am so proud of Ben and his accomplishments and his dedication to his schooling. Happy Birthday Ben, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you get that photo from my blog? I love it. We also can't wait til we get to hang out with you guys more often!

Anonymous said...

You are a sweet sister! I bet he was a great older brother (most of the time). What a cute picture of him!